CHILDWATCH is a service for children 3 months to 8 years of age. Childwatch gives members of the Y a safe environment to leave children during parent/guardian workout times.
This is a free service for members of the Y with children ages 4 and younger.
Children 5 years and older need to be included in a Family/Single parent family membership in order to receive this as a free service.
Children not included on a membership will be charged $2 per child.
All non-member children need to pay $2 per child.
There is a limit of 8 children to the Childwatch room.
Hours of operation for Childwatch are:
- Monday – 8:00 am to 11:00am 3:30pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday – 8:00 am to 11:00am 3:30pm to 8:00pm
- Wednesday – 8:00 am to 11:00am 3:30pm to 6:00pm
- Thursday – 8:00 am to 11:00am 3:30pm to 8:00pm
- Friday – 8:00 am to 11:00am
- Saturday – No Childwatch
- Sunday – No Childwatch